Download the latest Philippine-made games and win daily prizes!
Xuper Games is the online games catalog of Xurpas - the region's largest consumer tech company. Be the first to know about the hottest releases in the Philippines!
Promo duration: November 14, 2017 to November 13, 2018
For a subscriber to qualify, he must:
From November 14, 2017 to November 13, 2018, Globe and TM subscribers may join the promo by:
To download and register to a game, visit www.xurpergames.com (data charges may apply). You will view the game logos of the following android games
|Android Game||Download link||Keyword|
|Creature Camp||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/254||CAMP, CAMPG|
|Adventures of Kuya Kim||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/231||KIM|
|Market Master Erwan||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/232||ERWAN|
|Trip Ni Belle||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/233||BELLE|
|Wish ni Lola||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xurpas.wishnilola||WISH, LOLA, ALDUB|
|VOLTES V||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/253||VOLTESV, VV, V5, VOLTIN, VOLTES|
|Trivia Time||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/235||TRIV, TRIVIA|
|Empire of Pink||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/397||PINK, EMPIRE, EOP|
|Erwan’s Eatery||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/1679||EAT, EATERY, EATNA, EAT NA|
|Hello Scarlet Snow||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/1677||HELLO, SNOW, BB|
|Ang Probinsyano||http://www.woot.com.ph/apps/app/1720||PROBINSYANO, CARDO, AP|
|La Luna Sangre||https://woot.com.ph/apps/app/2384||LUNA, LALUNA, LALUNASANGRE, LA LUNA, LA LUNA SANGRE|
|Ang Probinsyano 2||http://woot.com.ph/apps/app/2445||CARDO|
The list of participating applications above may increase as the Xurpas Games website becomes more
and more populated with new casual game apps, which are all FREE to download (although data
charges may apply while downloading each app). The user also needs to be online to be able to play
After each game’s the trial period (which is 3 days free access to play upon opt in), the user will be asked to register with his mobile number.
After entering his mobile number, an SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number containing the verification code. The user must key in the verification code into the app to proceed.
In the same screen, the user will be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the game that
he/she downloaded. The user may click on the “Terms and Conditions” link, which will open a separate
browser window in the user’s phone. The user can also visit this link to view the Terms and Conditions
of each Xuper Game: www.xupergames.com
Users who wish to have their verification codes resent to his mobile number may click on the “Resend Code” link. Cost of resending is as follows:
1st Resend: FREE
Sample SMS reply from access number 2600 for Creature Camp game:
2nd Resend onwards: P1/text.
Sample SMS reply from access number 2600 for Creature Camp game:
Subscription is mandatory for Globe and TM users who wish to play a participating game. Here are the
ways by which a user may subscribe and continue playing in each game:
1. VIA SMS
*Text in yellow only appears for first-time subscribers *Text in blue appears if returning user
After texting in the opt in keyword of a game (ex. CAMP to 2600), user will be opted in to the
subscription service of that game and will now be given access to play all levels in the said mobile game.
Every day, if successfully charged with P5.00, user will be given 7 in game credits (i.e. coins, tickets,etc) depending on the game where he or she is subscribed.
The access to play the game takes effect the moment the user opts in. Once opted in, user will be entitled to win real prizes.
Succeeding daily SMS push sent by 2600 to subscriber will be as follows:
Sample PREPAID subscriber reply from access number 2600 for Creature Camp game:
Sample POSTPAID subscriber reply from access number 2600 for Creature Camp game:
SMS AFTER successful charging
Sample SMS reply from access number 2600 for Creature Camp game:
(For other charging scenarios, please refer to test script below)
The objective of the game is to collect Mystery Boxes within the levels to win various prizes. Mystery Boxes will be awarded once per level and will be displayed in the Results screen.
There are three (3) possible types of prizes that a user can win from the Mystery Box:
*If subscriber is postpaid, subscriber will receive the load as GCASH
|Any one of the following:
|In-game currency||Coins, gems, energy or lives|
The box will be opened at the end of each battle so that the user’s game play will not be interrupted.
The player can use the following items within the game to help him play better:
The prize awarded to the player will be randomly selected from the total pool of prizes.
An SMS will be sent to the user’s registered number after a real-world prize (load or gadget) is awarded to the user.
SMS sent by 2600 to LOAD winner will be as follows.
Sample SMS from access number 2600 for Anne Galing game:
SMS sent by 2600 to gadget winner will be as follows.
Sample SMS from access number 2600 for Creature Camp game:
1. Determination of gadget winners will take place bi-monthly at the Xurpas Inc. office located at 7th Floor, Cambridge Center Building, 108 Tordesillas corner Gallardo sts., Salcedo Village, Makati City.
2. Representatives from Xurpas and DTI will be present during the determination date.
3. A player can win as many times as possible for the duration of the promo
4. Decision of the Xurpas representative shall be final with concurrence of the DTI representative.
|Mar-01||February 15 – 28|
|Mar-16||March 1 - 15|
|Jun-01||May 14-May 31|
|Jun-18||June 1-June 15|
|Jul-02||June 16-June 30|
|Jul-16||July 1-July 15|
|Aug-01||July 16-July 31|
|Aug-16||August 1-August 15|
|Sep-03||August 16-August 31|
|Sep-17||September 1-September 15|
|Oct-01||September 16-September 30|
|Oct-16||October 1-October 15|
|Nov-05||October 16-October 31|
|Nov-14||November 1-November 13|
|Price per unit||# of units||Total||Total Budget|
|iPhone X 64GB||P60,000||3||180,000|
|iPhone 8 64GB||P38,900||6||233,400|
|Google Pixel 2||P34,000||2||68,000|
|SJCAM SJ5000X Elite||P5,300||6||31,800|
All employees of Globe Telecom and Xurpas Inc. its agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
1. The final prize of a player shall be determined by the following:
2. Consistency of the three items above shall determine whether the player has won a prize, as well as what that prize is.
3. Said winners shall be notified by telephone from an authorized Company representative, and by registered mail.
4. Globe Telecom and Xurpas Inc. reserves the right to conduct further validation and verification before awarding the prize to the winner.
5. Xurpas has the right to terminate accounts and forfeit prizes of subscribers who have been proved to progress within the game using fraudulent transactions. Fraudulent transactions may include but are not limited to the use of:
6. A subscriber may win more than once during the promo period.
For prepaid subscribers: Winners will be awarded instantly and electronically with the cellphone load within 24-48 hours after claiming the prize.
For postpaid subscribers: Load prize will be automatically converted to GCASH.
1. Winners must present the following when claiming their prize:
2. Prizes shall be awarded only upon completion of entire validation process, resulting in the subscriber being identified as a legitimate winner.
3. For postpaid subscribers, accounts should have no outstanding overdue balance be current and on the date of redemption. Outstanding overdue balance must be settled prior to the release of the prize.
4. For prepaid subscribers, accounts should have been properly decremented for all transactions on the date of redemption. Globe and Xurpas’ system logs should show that winner has actually been successfully billed for his corresponding subscription(s) in relation to his winning(s).
5. If the winner is a minor, he must be accompanied by his parent(s) or legal guardian.
6. For prizes above P10,000.00, the 20% prize tax will be shouldered by the winners. For cash prizes above P10,000.00, the company shall withhold the 20% tax from the cash prize and remit the prize net of 20% withholding tax to the winner. In case the winner is entitled to a non-cash prize above P10,000.00 and opts to receive the non-cash prize, the winner shall pay the 20% tax to the company in cash before he or she may claim the non-cash prize. In both cases, the company shall be responsible for remitting the 20% tax to the Bureau of Internal Revenue in accordance to applicable law and regulations.
7. Qualified winners must claim their prizes within sixty (60) days from the receipt of notification. Failure to claim within the allotted time/duration forfeits the winner’s right over the prize with prior DTI approval.
8. For Metro Manila winners, prizes may be claimed at the Xurpas Inc. office located at 7th Floor, Cambridge Center, Tordesillas cor. Gallardo St. Salcedo Village, Makati City 1227.
9. For provincial winners: The company shall contact the winner and make arrangements for claiming the prize.
10. Winners must claim their prize at the Xurpas office. Transportation, board and lodging expenses for claiming the prize shall be shouldered by the winner.
11. In case the winning subscriber cannot claim the prize personally, winners can send and authorized representative. The authorized representative should have an authorization letter and 2 valid IDs with picture and address, the official notification letter and the winning SIM card registered to the game.
12. The winners will be announced via www.xupergames.com
13. If the name of the subscriber indicated in the Globe Telecom billing system as being the postpaid subscriber is different from the name of the game registrant, the game registrant will be qualified to receive the prize if the postpaid subscriber submits an affidavit certifying that the postpaid subscriber has authorized the winner to use his postpaid SIM card to join the promo and that he waives his right to the prize in favor of the website registrant. The Company may request for additional identification documents to verify the identity of the postpaid subscriber.
14. If the postpaid SIM card number corresponds to a subscription of a company, then the game registrant will be qualified to receive the prize if the duly authorized representative of the company owning the postpaid SIM card submits an affidavit certifying that the company has authorized the game registrant to join the promo and that the company is waiving its right to claim the prize won.
15. If the game registrant is a minor, then he must be accompanied by his parent/legal guardian when he claims his prize. The subscriber’s parent/legal guardian must then present his valid government identification and certified true copy of the minor’s birth certificate evidencing that he is the parent/legal guardian of the subscriber.
16. Winners should submit a signed waiver agreeing that their photos and likenesses may be used for advertising needs, such as photo/video sessions and a video-recorded interview about the circumstances surrounding his/her wins. The following rules apply to the photo/video session:
17. If a winner refuses to comply with these rules, Xurpas reserves the right to suspend payment of the prize.
18. The information gathered may be used to write a press release sent to the media.
19. Winner's information, photos, and videos may also appear in one of Xurpas Games’ commercials, including but not limited to, television and radio, digital ads as well as in the game itself.
Failure to submit any of the required proof and documentation is grounds for disqualification.
1. Xurpas reserves the right to publish the name, region address, photograph, and video of the winners. This rule is one of the conditions of participation on the game, which allows Xurpas to provide the public with proof of the prizes won by users. This constitutes a fundamental transparency issue.
2. Xeleb/Xurpas is not in the business of manufacturing or selling smartphones, tablets or any similar device. Hence, it does not warrant that all features of the website/app will work on user's device. If the website/app is not compatible with the device, images on the device may not accurately show the actual results of the promo. Therefore, the winner is determined by the presence of all requisites for validation enumerated above. Absence of any of the requisites means the user is not a winner of the prize.
1. DTI representative shall be invited to check, test, validate and verify the computer system for registration and seeding of predetermined winning transaction IDs before the start of the promo.
2. A copy of the said system shall be sealed in an envelope and signed by the DTI representative for safekeeping of Xurpas for verification of DTI at anytime.
3. Seeding of non-winning and winning transaction IDs will be done during the program verification. Unique IDs will be assigned to every “Mystery Box” of the game to completely eliminate duplication. These winning IDs containing the prizes shall be stored in a secured and robust system, free from tampering. Access to this system will only be through one programmer.
4. A printed copy of the properties of the program shall be given to the DTI Representative after verification. The DTI representative shall check the database of the promo.
5. A participant can opt-out by texting STOP <game keyword> (e.g. STOP Anne) or may call (02) 7371007 for manual opt-out. Once opted out, the subscriber will no longer receive any unsolicited info text messages from 2600.
6. The Company will inform DTI of the list of winners after verifying from the telecommunication company and any disqualified winner(s) and reason(s) for disqualification.
7. Users will be allowed to login from multiple devices provided their Facebook account details in each device is identical. This will serve as the unifying factor in terms of carrying over your progress from one device to the next. However, a user should only be online from one device at any given point in time. In case the user logs in from a different device, the older session will be terminated to make way for the new one.
8. In case of any complaint, Xurpas system logs will be open to inspection by DTI as needed.
9. All complaints and queries regarding this promotional activity shall be attended by Xurpas’ hotline number that may be reached by dialing (02) 7371007.